Artspace is a non-profit, charitable organization committed to nurturing the development and presentation of new work from artists of all disciplines and at all career stages. Your Artspace Membership supports the thought-provoking exhibitions and the wide-ranging public programming we offer to the Peterborough region all year round. From talks, tours, and workshops to screenings, performances, and artist residencies, Artspace is committed to serving its membership and the wider community through public engagement, exchange, and education, across all demographics; your contribution as a member helps us to achieve our programming goals. Your membership also supports the centre’s ongoing participation in national conversations and critical dialogues. Thank you for being a part of our community!
Artspace offers three membership tiers:
1. Supporting Membership
$80 Family (for two adults living at the same address)
2. Producing Membership
3. Corporate Membership
What does your membership do for you?
- All members receive invitations to Artspace openings, workshops, and professional development activities.
- Access to the Artspace Library, Archives, and Media Lab is free for all members and Producing Members receive discounted rates on all rental equipment.
- Want to host an event at the gallery? All members are eligible for a 10% discount on space rental.
- As a member, you also have the power to shape the character of the organization as a voter at our Annual General Meeting.
- The Artspace Portfolio Review is offered every year in conjunction with the free public talk on Applying to Exhibitions. This is your chance to ask questions, receive advice, and have your portfolio and application proposals reviewed by experienced Artspace staff in a one-on-one meeting. Portfolio Reviews are free for Artspace Members.
- Corporate Members get one vote at the Annual General Meeting, but up to four (4) of your staff and/or members can access the Library, Archives, and Media Lab and the discounted rental equipment rates. Additionally, Corporate Members receive 20% off space rentals.
Photo Credit: Matthew Hayes